To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wear a mask to cover your nose and mouth to help you protect yourself and others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a towel, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine available to you.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use a hand sanitizer if there is no water and soap.
- Maintain six feet (at least 1 meter) of distance between you and others
What Causes Severe Asthma Attacks: Allergies, Exercise, Heartburn, Medications, Weather, Smoking, Sinusitis. During an asthma attack, the airways become inflamed. The muscles around the airways contract and the airways produce extra mucus, which causes the respiratory tract (bronchial tubes) to narrow.
Common surgical and non-surgical treatments include: 1. Physiotherapy · 2. Strengthen · 3. Surgery · 4. Heat or cold therapy · 5. See a doctor. Most cases can be treated without surgery, especially if you get treatment as soon as symptoms appear.
Treatment options of solutions to shoulder pain from sleeping on side include: 1. Improve your sleeping position · 2. Use of a good pillow · 3. Surgery · 4. Physical therapy · 5. Corticosteroids · 6. Exercise. Also you can visit your doctor for better checkup.