To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wear a mask to cover your nose and mouth to help you protect yourself and others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a towel, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine available to you.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use a hand sanitizer if there is no water and soap.
- Maintain six feet (at least 1 meter) of distance between you and others
Common surgical and non-surgical treatments include: 1. Physiotherapy · 2. Strengthen · 3. Surgery · 4. Heat or cold therapy · 5. See a doctor. Most cases can be treated without surgery, especially if you get treatment as soon as symptoms appear.
Treatment options of solutions to shoulder pain from sleeping on side include: 1. Improve your sleeping position · 2. Use of a good pillow · 3. Surgery · 4. Physical therapy · 5. Corticosteroids · 6. Exercise. Also you can visit your doctor for better checkup.
Here are a few suggestions for pain management, some of which you can easily do at home or on your own: 1. Rest · 2. Light Stretching · 3. Cat Stretch · 4. Improve your posture · 5. Sleep well · 6. Replace your mattress.